District 7 is an amazing place to live, yet there is work to be done.
- Keeping the homeless off our streets and out of the parks by working like mad to provide alternatives for them and enforcing the laws on the books.
- Broken sidewalks, potholes, deteriorating streets run throughout our district. Let's get them fixed!
- Let's revisit City ordinances on signs and advertising to help businesses in District 7 rebound.
- District 7 has some great live/work opportunities, as well as some big business parks. Let's go after small businesses and bring them into our District.
- There are places to build in District 7. Let's consider shared-zoning opportunities, upzoning, and live/work to bring in additional affordable housing, AND the City resources needed to support them like more bus schedule options.